The training is for you if you value your own development and/or if you facilitate the growth and development of others. Typically, you’ll want to achieve better, faster and longer lasting results in your life, as well as with your clients, team members or customers. You want to know how to achieve behavioural change — in yourself, with others — or both!
- Learn simple, quick techniques to feel the way you want to feel in any given situation; for example, calm and in control instead of stressed, confident instead of unsure, or energised and motivated when you want to get things done.
- Know what positive thinking really means and its impact on the achievement of your goals.
- Develop acute observation skills, so you can accurately ‘read’ people and support them to achieve their goals.
- Find out how you can be influential and persuasive — without saying a word!
- Learn a communication model that explains how behaviours and responses are impacted by the unconscious filters we all have — and how they can be changed.
- Identify and understand the importance of values and use them to motivate yourself and others.
- Learn the Blueprint for Excellence and develop the flexibility and resilience of a rubber ball — bouncing back from setbacks and over obstacles.
- Forget SMART goals! Use the PERFECT model to clarify, set and achieve goals that will be relevant in all aspects of your life. No more self-sabotage!
- Use specific, targeted questions to zoom in on the root cause of problems quickly and easily. These questions save time and give valuable insights into the thinking patterns driving behaviour.
- Learn a collection of tools for understanding people’s unconscious thinking patterns and processes more easily so you can predict behaviour.
- Tap into your own brilliance and release floods of creativity and motivation – plus, help others do the same.
- Learn the ‘body language’ of language itself and create new, positive thought patterns and beliefs.
- Reduce stress levels and avoid burnout, yet still get the best out of people, (including yourself) every time.
- Discover the verbal, tonal and body language skills you need to communicate authentically, and to make sure you get your message across so people truly understand and feel understood.
- Learn the skills used by charismatic leaders to positively and ethically influence and inspire others, both consciously and unconsciously.
- How to read ‘between the lines’ and pick up any incongruent messages and confront these when appropriate.
- How to gain and maintain rapport with anyone, creating co-operative personal and professional relationships.
- How your brain works and how to programme it for success.
- Get the users manual for your mind and learn how you create your reality.
- Enhance your Emotional Intelligence.
- Recognise how communication is systemic and how whatever you do (or don’t do) affects others.
Since 2000 I’ve trained and certified hundreds of NLP Practitioners, Master Practitioners and Coaches. I’m an NLP Master Trainer and NLP Master Coach Trainer. My training courses are recognised internationally by the organisations below.
International Institures of NLP (IN)
International Coaching Institutes (ICI)
|Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat||09:00 AM — 06:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||6|
|No. of Participants:||15|