Compass Seminars is delighted to bring you the opportunity to spend a day with Sir Mason Durie who will discuss a range of topics relating to principles for working with Māori and Māori development. Sir Mason speaks with a freshness and clarity of understanding, if you have been fortunate enough to hear him speak before you will know that this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Regardless of whether your professional focus is on prevention, promotion, treatment, education, rehabilitation or development, well-being is ultimately dependent upon the dynamic interaction of people with each other and with the wider cultural, social, economic, political and physical environments in which people live. Sir Mason will unwrap how Māori wellbeing is the product of these combined forces acting on the past and present experiences so that future prospects can be enhanced.
- Mauri Ora, Mauri Noho – flourishing and languishing
- Te Pae Mahutonga - Navigating towards health and wellbeing
- Oranga whanau – family foundations for health and wellbeing
- He Huarahi Oranga – best outcomes for therapeutic encounters
- Kawa Oranga – addressing contemporary environments
- He Ara Oranga – pathways to mental health and wellness
- Whakawatea te Ara – paradigm shifts for health and wellbeing
- The application of Māori perspectives to therapeutic interventions
We would recommend you register early as Sir Mason’s previous seminars have been fully subscribed.
|Wed||9 — 03:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||1|