- Admission of surgery patients
- Pre-medications, induction and maintenance agents
- Best-practice anaesthetic monitoring & monitoring devices
- Special anaesthetic cases
- The recovery period and a wide range of analgesic options.
- Be able to prepare an animal and the required equipment ready for anaesthesia
- Improve your anaesthetic monitoring (especially for high risk cases)
- Provide effective pain relief for your patients.
- Assist with possible anaesthetic emergencies.
Vet Nurse Plus Online Learning
Interested in learning more about animals? Already working as a Veterinary Nurse but after a refresher?
Vet Nurse Plus
09 273 9652