Light Vehicle Load Security
Online Training by DT Driver TrainingInquire Now
Online / Training
This course teaches learners to safely restrain loads on trailers and light vehicles like cars, utes and light trucks. The course teaches different types of load restraints, how to use them, how you can restrain different loads in different vehicles, how to attach a trailer and much more.
- Choose the right vehicle and load securing devices to safely secure your load
- Use chains, ratchet straps (strops) and tarps to restrain and cover a load
- Securely load a ute, van, car and light truck
- Choose between, and load safely, a flat deck trailer, cage trailer or box trailer
- Understand roof racks
- Hitch a light trailer
- How to rebalance your load after a partial delivery
- How to adjust your driving style when loaded.
DT Driver Training is New Zealand's largest provider of driver training for cars, trucks, forklifts and construction machinery